Lee Ann grew up in Milwaukee, WI and relocated to Ahwatukee in 1999 with her family. She is a Licensed Massage Therapist with the Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy. Her focus is to utilize multiple modalities to aid in a client’s reduction of muscle tension and increase joint mobility.
You may have heard of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Sports, Pregnancy or Medical massage but Lee Ann believes in striving to learn additional techniques to help her clients. The body’s joints are designed to lift, twist, bend, lunge, walk, run, push and pull but the efficiency of these movements can be improved. This is a common goal and result of athletic training. Lee Ann views all her clients as athletes. For example, a parent will squat, bend, twist and lift to pick-up their child whereas an athlete will perform these same movements to play basketball or baseball.
This drive has lead Lee Ann to obtain additional certifications:
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage - Vodder
- Gentle Touch for Individuals Living with Cancer
- Z-Health Movement Reeducation Specialist
- Z-Health Movement Integration Specialist